Monday 18 May 2015

NHM Promotional Material

Part of any exhibition is the advertising beforehand, including promotional material such as posters, banners and leaflets, so that people can get an idea of what it is all about. I wanted to create a series of posters and banners that represent the butterflies and moths, looking at previous posters and other designs for inspiration. To support these, I've also been looking at past leaflets for exhibitions, for what details to include, and to also create a variety of postcards that promote the exhibition after someone had been.
For the type and various possible layouts, I have asked the opinions of a range of people around me, from friends to an outsider who doesn't know anything about the project, to get an objective view. This has helped me to see what works well in my aim to clearly portray what the exhibition is about.



No comments:

Post a Comment